A push to expand the men's 2030 World Cup to 64 teams is “a bad idea,” UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin said on Thursday.
Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso surprisingly proposed the additional increase at a FIFA Council meeting last month ...
Soccer's governing body is offering a first-come, first-served special on its website for fans looking to attend this ...
England manager Sarina Wiegman says the UK's bid to host the 2035 World Cup is really "exciting news" and that an expansion ...
The joint Home Nations bid was confirmed as the sole candidate for the tournament by FIFA chief Infantino at UEFA’s Congress ...
Dallas City Council talked about the preparations underway for the 2026 World Cup. Several games will be held in Arlington ...
On the news the UK is set to host the Women's World Cup in 2035, McArdle says it is a "great inspiration" and can have a ...
Out of Africa comes one of the continent's most decorated sides in Esperance de Tunis, who make their fourth appearance at ...